You can now reserve Jones Library Museum Passes from home by visiting our website! Go to www.joneslibrary.org and click on “Museum Passes” on the left of the screen under “Your Library Online.” All you need is your library card number!
All passes must be picked up and dropped off at the Children’s Room desk. Questions? Call 413-259-3091 or email email@example.com.
How to Reserve a Jones Library Museum Pass Online:
1. Go to the Jones Library website (www.joneslibrary.org).
2. Click on Museum Passes on the left of the screen under “Your Library Online.” Next, the blue click here to reserve a pass online button will take you to our new online system.
3. Using the calendar on the top right of the screen, click on the day you would like to reserve the pass.
4. If the pass is available, a red request pass button will be visible. Click on it.
5. Enter your Library card number. If your card is in good standing, you will be able to click continue.
6. If you would like a confirmation email, check the send a confirmation email box.
7. If you would like a reminder email, you can specify when the email is sent using the pull down menu.
8. Click continue.
9. Make sure that the information is correct, and then click submit this request.
10. Your reservation is complete!
** You may cancel your pass (up to 2 days before your pick up date) by clicking on my passes in the top right corner of the screen. You may cancel your pass anytime by calling the Children’s Room at 413-259-3091.